Do you enjoy being part of a successful Completion and Wellbore Intervention team?
Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
Our Completions business drawing from the industry’s broadest portfolio of proven products and innovative technologies, provides the specific infrastructure and well integrity solution needed to produce safely and efficiently for the life of assets. We create improvements and efficiency through service delivery, remote operations, automation and advanced analytics.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will be running multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions product group.
As Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Expanding and applying application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for the job
- Providing front-line support with customers and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of the job
- Using experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- Handling special projects as assigned
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Cased Hole Completions
- Have thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques
- Have thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Cased Hole Completion products
- Be a team player
- Capable of working well and communicating well with others
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.