MNR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Direct responsibility for BU Finance function. Business partnering with CEO in all operational and strategic decision making. Handle finance matters in Joint Venture shareholder meeting. Facilitate structured BU business reviews. Actively support BU Annual Business Planning exercise in accordance with Corporate guidelines. Continuously monitor key business performance metrics and forecasts. Lead/support cross functional Business Unit/Corporate initiatives. Ensure financial discipline. Strengthen internal controls and monitor government compliances. Build a high performance Finance team.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Business Partnering
- Financial Reporting, Internal Controls and Compliance of Law
- Treasury Operations and Working Capital
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Business support & performance monitoring.
- Working capital management and efficient Treasury operations.
- Business intelligence and monitoring.
- Lead/support special BU/Corporate initiatives.
- Compliance with applicable laws.
- Team building and development.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA/ CIMA/ICWA or equivalent) with 10-15 years relevant experience of which at least 5 years as Head Finance of medium/large sized FMCG businesses (multi-product/multi-location).
- MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Business School will be an added advantage.
- Domain expert knowledge and relevant experience of financial accounting, business analysis, business planning, forecasting, costing, treasury and taxation.
- Business focus; exposure to business partnering and strategic decision making.
- Ability to add value to cross functional BU endeavors.
- Hands-on exposure to Oracle, SAP or other major ERP.
- Highly analytical, commercially oriented with good grasp of numbers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to BU finance team.
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Ability to interact
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
To apply for this job please visit mnrsolutionscareers.snaphunt.com.