GovCIO is a team of transformers—people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
Install, maintains, and operate advanced Audio Visual Display Walls and Video Teleconferencing Systems in support of the Department of Defense and Governmental customers. Schedules, monitors, and ensures the quality of Video Teleconferencing calls. Performs periodic maintenance of systems in accordance with published documents and vendor guidance. Conducts business with directorate-level customers and maintains good relationships with internal and external contacts. Worksites are in a deployed environment with comparable amenities to military living conditions. Situations that call for a high level of adaptability and creative thinking are normal while keeping a high standard of work ethic. Operational tempo can be fluid. Teamwork is a way of life.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s with 0 – 2 years (or commensurate experience)
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Current and active U.S. Passport
- Current and active U.S. Driver’s License
- Must attain InfoCOMM Certified Technology Specialists (CTS) within 180 days of deployment
- Must have the ability to wear personal protective equipment, including a protective mask, ballistic helmet, body armor, and chemical/biological protective garments
- Medically/Physically fit for deployment with U.S. Military Forces Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) under the provisions of USCENTCOM Medical Standards.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification (copy presented with application)
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification (copy presented with application)
- Any Audio Visual Industry recognized certifications
- Demonstrated knowledge in Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Experience in Multi-media Video Walls
- Experience working in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
- Experience supporting Special Operations
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.