This role supports all required HSE activities in a local office. It has responsibility for ensuring that the company HSE and Quality Management Systems and related activities are adequately maintained and implemented so that resulting actions are delivered effectively, minimizing risks to the business.
- Offers knowledge and skills in order to generate and promote a positive Quality and HSE culture. This represents a key role in helping control business related risks in the organisation
- Ensuring all Quality and HSE Management System documentation is kept up-to-date and for ensuring policies and practices are adopted
- Assist in planning, implementing, monitoring and reviewing all aspects of the HSE management system
- Ensures that the company Management System certification remains operational
- Supports the organization’s aim to avoid operational losses, minimise brand protection issues and to assure continued process capability to its clients
- Assists with the management of suppliers’ performance and be involved in project feedback
- Maintains Quality and HSE performance databases in accordance with company requirements.
- Assists with preparation for and attends Management Review meetings
- Conducts system, supplier and office based audits, close out audit findings, creating audit reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions, through Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Propose changes to working practices that are safe and add to an improved Company HSE performance
- Keeps up to date with new developments and maintain a working knowledge of the latest Quality and HSE related techniques and developments
- Acts of point of contact for ISO certifications and ensure certification is maintained locally
- Supports continual improvement initiatives
- Develops Safety and Environmental activities.
- Leads in-house Quality and HSE training
- Oversees the Travel Risk Assessment Process
- Procures PPE and other HSE related items
- Maintains contact with PPE/Training providers
- Manages and maintains the company Incident reporting system
- Coordinates attendance and prepare HSE meeting agendas
- Attends HSE meetings, and produce minutes
- Attends Annual review meeting, and produces minutes
- Maintains document control and records registry
- Assists in the formatting of procedures and forms
- Maintains external contact with Control Risks and International SOS
- Liaises with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with latest legislation
- QHSE poster and notice board updates
- Manages fire wardens and first aiders, ensure training is up to date and adequate cover is assured
- Communicates regular safety moments
- Quality objective, KPI’s and metric reports
- Supply monthly incident and headcount reporting information
- Report HSE incidents and track to closure
- Minimum three years HSE experience OSHA 510 and 511 Course completion preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office to include Excel and VISIO
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Confident self-starter who can work independently
- Experience of working in and managing a Quality and HSE Management system environment
- Knowledge of internal, external and third party certification audits.
- Knowledge of HSE standards and legal requirements
- ISO 45001 OHSMS Lead Auditor Qualified
- Personal attributes:
- Demonstrable commitment to company and client values
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Commitment to HSE and in particular safety and assurance and the need to drive down incidents.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit ehif.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.