We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
As MEA IP team as part of the Customer Engineering organization in the Network Infrastructure Business Center, we design, validate solutions, we drive first off integrations of Nokia IP solutions on customer networks and we introduce the latest network technologies to our customers.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Manages the IP projects (project frequently with significant risk and complexity)
- Defines, implements and manages / be accountable for teams’ execution of end-to-end engineering processes
- Be responsible to perform the job according to the contractual SLA’s with the customer and financial conditions approved in the project IPIS.
- Provides engineering support for presales activities as well as defines the design and automation tools needs and their related evaluation.
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges and / or regulatory issues and drives process, product or service improvements that create competitive advantage.
- Solves highly complex problems and develops original and innovative solutions with broad impact on the business.
- Combines profound professional expertise with a holistic sense for the business and commercial environment and understands how the job contributes to achieving the objectives of the business.
- Identifies deliverables, plans & executes these deliverables taking care of cost & milestones
- Be Prime interface with customer Technical Managers for all technical concerns. Understands the customers’ strategy and manages his technical expectations
Your Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering, or equivalent disciplines
- 5+ years in the telecom industry within proven experience within CSP/Telecom supplier
- Extensive experience and proven track record as a technical expert in IP
- Strong knowledge of IP Nokia Product lines , service protocols and Network management.
- Relevant experience in deployment and operations and maintenance of IP networks
- Demonstrated ability to develop Customer Relations and drive Business Development
- Expertise in Leadership and customer communications
- Capability to travel (up to 50% of time)
- Excellent English skills in written, communication and presentation.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Understanding of principes of 3GPP GSM, GPRS/UMTS/HSPA/LTE and 5G
- Openstack, Vmware, knowledgeable on scripting and mastering programming languages and techniques is a plus
- Nokia NRS2/SRA, Cisco CCIE, Juniper JNCIE or equivalent Certification are a plus
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered. international teams with balanced composition, getting to work with colleagues from
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
End-to-End – Technical Manager
Middle East & Africa-Iraq-Iraq-Erbil
Middle East & Africa-Iraq
To apply for this job please visit aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com.