NPA (Norwegian People Aid)
- Work within the framework of NPA core values.
- Act as an ambassador for NPA, through professionalism and conduct.
- Adhere to all NPA policies, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain and care for all equipment issued by NPA and for any loss or damage, you will be liable for repair or replacement.
- Follow all verbal and/or written instructions, unless in direct violation of safety and duty of care.
- Ensure a safe workplace and protect all staff and equipment from damage/ injury.
- Ensuring that all NPA logistics activities are conducted at the highest level of standards.
- Responsible for Assisting & performing all Logistic duties at such as personnel pickups, petty cash handling when required.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Assist as required (coordinate meetings, training, etc.)
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Coordinating travel of company personnel; booking flights, hotels, etc. – when required
- Under the supervision of the logistics officer, responsible for assisting to collect quotations from the market when required and conducting the purchasing.
- Ensuring that valid bills are received for all payments and that all payments are supported with needed documents when purchasing.
- Responsible for purchasing office and accommodation supplies.
- Responsible for the organization of property maintenance
- Assist when required in all the programs and projects spot checking and full inventory.
- Maintaining and update the vehicle log book as required by NPA regulations.
- Keeping NPA vehicles clean and in a good visible manner at all times.
- Reporting any incident/accident immediately to the line manager.
- Responsible for office and accommodation maintenance/ repair.
- Providing technical advice related to the fleet procurement when required.
- Assist operation field teams in their needs when required.
- Performing any other duties directly related to the position as may be required
- Diploma, Bachelor degree and/or equivalent professional experience in logistics field.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience in working with International NGO`s
- 2 years of experience in this field
Familiarity with commonly used computerized software
How To Apply
- interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be EHR-23-003
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
- CVs must be in the English Language.
- NPA is an equal opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone call.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply.
- The Closing date is 13th Feb 2023.