EXPERT SOLUTION POINT
Take a few minutes to create or upgrade your resume. Browse through our resume examples to identify the best way to word your resume.Then choose from 10+ resume templates to create your Partner Marketing Manager resume.
Partner Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Here are examples of responsibilities from real partner marketing manager resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their roles.
- Implement CRM to execute and measure campaigns, manage opportunities and generate reports for executive team.
- Manage local CRM program and act as first line of communication to troubleshoot and resolve system errors.
- Plan and manage creative for retail channel (online and in-store), distis, education, SMB and enterprise.
- Develop and manage marketing programs and partner integration for industry marketing in government, healthcare and education markets.
- Develop and track customer, campaign, and channel KPIs.
- Maintain social media including multiple weekly updates to Facebook fan page.
- Update Facebook and YouTube sites to ensure message consistency with dealer websites.
- Recruit to play a major leadership and marketing role for a growth-stage, security cloud start-up company.
- Leverage integrated approach to create balance GTM programs for partners to build their respective brands and businesses.
- Develop KPI reports to share with partners on a timely basis to secure future revenue streams and co-op dollars.
- Analyze data across multiple channels and marketing methods to determine best practices for all labels/network relationships to yield highest ROI.
- Handle sell-in of programs and products to big-box retailers; develop and report on co-op advertising activities with major big-box retailers.
- Deliver exceptional channel and partner marketing expertise for SaaS and cloud-base products.
- Advise sales leadership on customer-specific licensing strategies and provide ROI modeling in RFP scenarios
- Develop co-marketing relationships, identify joint revenue opportunity, develop actionable GTM programs.
This job is provided by Shine.com
To apply for this job please visit www.shine.com.