CACI International Inc
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 100%
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US – Hazard
More About The Role
- Assists in researching unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
- Assists in monitoring and analyzing strategic and operational intelligence information.
- Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
- Aides in researching, authoring, and coordinating threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community.
- May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
- Provide support to HUMINT collection operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Requires an active TS/SCI clearance
- Government CI/HUMINT credentialing course such as CI Special Agent Course (CISAC) OR other accredited DOD credentialing course
- At least four years of experience with former MOS 18F, 35F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, USMC 0211 or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents, Service Basic CI/HUMINT
- DHDM Vol II qualified
- Graduate of Defense Strategic Debriefing Course (DSDC) or Joint Interrogation Certification Course (JICC)
- Thorough knowledge of the DoD FORMICA program
- Familiar with IC IIRs, have field reporter number (FRN) and knowledge of HUMINT collection databases
- Strong communications skills, speaking and writing
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3 or other approved DoD tools
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Working knowledge of and /or experience in supporting the CENTCOM AOR
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have
- Government CI credentialing course
- Deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.caci.com.