Concern World Wide
– Provide necessary administrative support to Country Director on day to day basis
– Report any staff concerns or issues to the HR & Admin Officer on a timely basis.
– Ensure the meeting room tracker are updated.
– Support HR & Admin Officer in ensuring the office premises are kept clean
– Ensure the visitors are felt comfortable at the reception by greeting them cordially and ensure that the visitors register are updated.
– Support the HR & Admin Officer in archiving all the HR and Administration related documents.
– Maintain the Concern office and equipment to ensure they are functional and meeting health and safety standards.
– Support the HR & Admin Officer for the preparation of supply requests for office/ guest houses equipment and supplies as and when required; Ensure all administrative transactions and contracts are in compliance with policy, rules and regulations; Monitor payment against contractual obligations.
– Manage and maintain staff attendance register, updating HR databases (e.g. new hires separations,vacation and sick leaves) and submit it to HR Dohuk at the specified time and file originals accordingly;
– Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
– Maintain contact lists
Emergency response Concern is committed to responding to emergencies efficiently and effectively in order to help affected people meet their basic needs, alleviate suffering and maintain their dignity. To this end, when emergencies strike and Syria program is to respond, all staff are required to actively participate in the response, regardless of location and contribute to the efforts aimed at achieving the humanitarian objective of the organization.
- University degree in relevant field (HR/ Public or business Admin/Management);
- At least 2 year work experience in HR or Admin field.
- Good command of Arabic, Kurdish and English language oral and written;
- Computer skills MS Office pack; Word, Excel and power point is essential.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector is desirable
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Attention to detail and excellent in numeracy;
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality;
- Ability to work within deadlines, prioritizing competing demands;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and proactively provide support;
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
How To Apply
If you feel that your qualification and experience match our requirements, and you share a commitment to Concern’s values, please send an up-to-date CV to:
we encourage female to apply
Please clearly note the position applied for in the email subject line.
Note:Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All candidates who are short-listed for a first round interview will be notified via email
Deadline : 2023-02-19source: NCCI