TDH (Terre des Hommes) - Italia
Under the supervision of the Doctor, the Nurse will implement the below duties and responsibilities:
- Assessing and monitoring patients’ conditions, including their vital signs, medical history, and symptoms.
- Administering medications, treatments, and therapies as prescribed by a doctor.
- Creating and implementing care plans for patients and ensuring that they are followed consistently.
- Collaborating with the doctor to provide comprehensive care to patients.
- Communicating with patients and their families to provide information and support, and answering their questions and concerns.
- Documenting patients’ medical records and ensuring that they are accurate and up-to-date.
- Assisting with diagnostic procedures, such as taking blood samples and preparing patients for exams.
- Providing emotional support and comfort to patients and their families during challenging times.
- Staying current with the latest medical advancements and technologies to provide the best possible care to patients.
- Adhering to professional standards and regulations including infection control protocols.
- Ability to coordinate with the beneficiaries and other stakeholders and arrange for the screening dates and times.
- Experience and skills to provide sessions on health promotion.
Follow up on the referred cases to other health facilities
- Diploma/Bachler degree in Nursing
- At least 2-year work experience after graduation as nurse
- Registered Nurse (Erbil Directorate of Health – DoH)
- Ability to work as member of a medical team.
- Good communication skill
- Knowledge and Ability of local language (Kurdish), knowing Arabic is an advantage
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office Apps in laptop and tablets
How To Apply
Send an up-to-date CV to: [email protected]
Please specify “Nurse – Urban Area, Erbil” in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline : 2023-02-18source: NCCI