- This position will be physically located in Iraq in support of LOGCAP**
Under the supervision of the Operations Coordinator, Sr., the Operations Coordinator is responsible to the PMO Operations Manager for the day-to-day operational oversight of all LOGCAP Program functions at his or her assigned AOR. Maintains a functional awareness of all PWS areas and assists the Program Management Team with the development and implementation of common work processes and procedures.
Licenses/Certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Assists with the management of functional objectives through coordination with Functional Area Managers and team members.
- Monitors the performance of department managers and supervisors and ensure submission of CDRL reports and other tasks, as required.
- Participates in the development of functional strategy and forecasting along with research and development for operational planning.
- Possesses considerable autonomy in completing projects for site and / or Task Order leadership
- Develops, implements, and applies effective and efficient management control procedures.
- Ensures that quality standards are applied to all levels of the work and measured for effectiveness.
- Establishes policies and procedures for performance and control of all company business management functions and the management and supervision of technical support.
- Supports detailed planning efforts and assists with monitoring contractual performance.
- Performs Other Duties as Assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Must be CAC eligible and/or able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a U. S. Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and host nation Driver’s License, is required.
- A minimum of six (6) years of directly related operations experience in a corporate or contingency operations environment, with at least three (3) years in a leadership role.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Strong organization, communication (verbal/written) skills, and attention to detail.
- Requires extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Must be able to multi-task proficiently while meeting short suspense for both scheduled Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and unscheduled reports/tasks.
- Prior LOGCAP Operations experience preferred.
- MAXIMO experience is preferred.
- Supervisory/Budget Responsibilities:
- Leads/Supervises a team of Operations Specialists performing 24hr operations at the Task Order and Site levels.
- Working Conditions:
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Physical Requirements:
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vectrus.com.