Oil and Gas Job Search Ltd
As an Operations Performance Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Operations Performance Management System, which is expected to make a significant contribution to the operational, cost and growth performance of the business.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Provide a resource within the project to monitor, identify and follow through on options across the business to improve the quality of performance outcomes
- Own the development and delivery of the Operations Performance Management System
- Drive systematic performance improvement through the Performance Improvement Cycle
- Be the integrator, unlocking integrated performance improvement across the business
- Be a role model for new ways of working, energising the adoption of agility and digital tools to unlock the true value of data, workflows, and teams.
To apply for this Operations Performance Manager role, you will need senior leadership experience and experience managing multi-disciplinary teams. You will also require the following:
- Comfortable leading through a range of contexts, from a high level of technical detail through to long term strategy and vision
- Deep expertise in operations strategy, tactics, and performance
- Knowledge of performance management and reporting systems
- In-depth understanding of production efficiency improvement processes and tools and their application to drive production and operational efficiency.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with a generous contract day rate.
If this contract Operations Performance Manager job in Basra motivates and inspires you, please contact NES Fircroft today. We’d love to help you get your next role.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit oilandgasjobsearch.com.