Oil and Gas Job Search Ltd
The Operations Team Leader reports to the Operations Manager and is accountable for supporting the delivery of safe, reliable, and compliant operations in the field. You will also ensure that the operational interfaces between operation, maintenance, engineering, wells, subsurface and projects are effectively managed and with synergies maximised.
During your first few weeks in this Operations Team Leader role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
- Support delivery of the Annual Operating Plan and Area Development Plan
- Provide leadership to the Production team
- Manage and mentor the Operations Advisor
- Development and leadership of pit stop and TAR activities
- Provide operational input to brownfield operations and projects
We are looking for an Operations Team Leader with 10+ years of industry experience in a variety of roles that demonstrate skills progression leading to senior management roles leading teams totaling several hundred personnel. Additional requirements for this position include:
- Clear knowledge and track record of Control of Work, HSE leadership, and major incident control
- Good presentation and persuasion skills with effective interdisciplinary communication skills
- Well-developed staff coaching and development skills with a track record of developing local staff
- A degree in Engineering with excellent execution delivery and interpersonal skills demonstrated in the leadership of operating teams, influencing contractors, and change management
- Experience in overseas posting working with diverse cultures would be beneficial
You’ll receive an excellent contract rate in return for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this contract Operations Team Leader position in Basra. They’d be thrilled to hear from you.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit oilandgasjobsearch.com.