- Responsibility in our Flagship Programme: Work closely with our senior management team in one of NPA’s largest and most intricate country programmes in Iraq, renowned for its impact and breadth.
- Rewarding Compensation: We offer a comprehensive salary package, inclusive of specific allowances for the region and a robust insurance scheme.
- Work life balance: Benefit from our R&R scheme and enjoy five weeks of annual holiday, plus an additional week for expatriates.
- Career Longevity: This is a two-year contract position with potential for renewal, under the Norwegian Working Environment Act’s favourable conditions.
- Professional writing skills to a high standard and verbal proficiency in English with minimum 2-3 years of experience working with multiple donors. This includes experience with proposal writing and reporting, preferably in the mine action, humanitarian and/or development sector.
- Relevant higher education in project management, international development studies, international relations, business management, communications/media or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven ability to manage complex, time-sensitive activities and to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience with photography, photo and video editing, social media management and graphic design.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and collate inputs from the Senior Management Team (SMT), Deputy Programme Managers (DPM), Project Manager (PjM), Admin/HR, Finance, Logistics, Information Management and Operations departments as part of reporting, concept notes and proposal writing.
- Provide general support to the PM related to fundraising and donor engagement.
- Monitor the implementation of, and compliance with, donor requirements on narrative reporting and communication.
- Draft key documents as directed by the PM.
- Act as the communication focal point for the programme.
- Fulfil the role of climate and environment focal point within the programme.
- Support the SMT with other tasks as directed by the PM.
- Coordinate with the DPM based in Baghdad to ensure all the above responsibilities are always fulfilled.
Instructions for applying:
Please apply by the 19th of February 2024.
We continuously strive for more diversity and inclusion across the organisation. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. You will hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline.
We kindly ask you to carefully read NPA’s Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy, and Anti-Corruption Policy before you submit your application. If you are the selected candidate for this position, you will be asked to complete and sign a Safeguarding self-declaration as well as our Code of Conduct.
- Validity of the offer and contract depends on satisfactory medical certificate, full vaccination, valid travel visa and necessary permits for service and residency in the country of service. The offer and contract also depend on donor funding and might be subject to donor approval.
To apply for this job please visit New%20URL.