- Work closely with the Project Manager to formulate and implement project strategy in a fluid environment;
- Collaborate with the MEAL team to track project activities, successes, and challenges
- Support the daily activities of the field staff.
- Identify opportunities for program development, expansion and contribute to the evolution of project methodology;
- Support training and onboarding for team members and new hires.
- Prepare correspondence and reports from meetings, conferences, and discussion panels.
- Drafting reporting templates for field staff.
- Report all activities on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Support compilation of compliance reports while ensuring others meet their reporting obligations and timelines;
- Additional activities as mutually agreed upon with the Project Manager;
- Understand and demonstrate commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in International Relations, Humanitarian Action, Sociology, Media and Communications or a related field;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent organizational, information, and project management skills;
- Strong writing skills and experience contributing to donor reporting under tight deadlines;
- Experience working in humanitarian contexts and/or working in challenging environments and having a strong understanding of how to work with local authorities, international agencies like the UN, INGOs and local organizations and community representatives;
- A self-starter and proactive problem-solver who enjoys communication and collaboration in a multi-stakeholder environment;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Kurdish and Arabic;
- Must be self-reliant, resourceful, a good problem-solver, good-humored and flexible.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] . In the email mention (Project Coordinator-Erbil ) in the subject line .Please note that emails without proper subject line will be ignored.