Médecins Sans Frontières-Holland (MSF-H) is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-H is currently recruiting for a REGISTRATION CLERK in Hawija/Abbasi.
Ensure registration of patients that use MSF health facilities in some context, ensure the patient preparation to the consultation (to be specified in “specific activities linked to context”)
- Welcome patients, inform them and their families about the functioning of the consultation
- For new coming patients, according to the registration system set up, register them, create a file, allocate a number, take identity and administrative data in order to have a complete file before seeing a health professional
- For patients coming back, get out their file from the filing system, update any data that need to be updated before seeing a health professional
- Keep update and tidy the filing system setup
- In case of regular appointments (e.g. patient follow-up, chronic disease patient) inform health professional about patients that didn’t come the foreseen day
- Ensure the spatial organisation of the site and ensure regular patient flux
Preparation to the consultation (according to context)
- Measure weight, height, MUAC, temperature and note on the patient file
- Check the vaccinal status of under 5 children and note on the patient file
- Report all important information linked to the registry activities that should be communicate to the hierarchy
- Specific activities linked to context
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
General knowledge of MSF
- Has a general understanding of the association, its functioning, structure and values (charter).
- Is aware of MSF’s objectives and activities in general and in the working context.
- Participates actively in meetings and trainings.
Co-operation with other departments
- Is aware of security rules and situation in the field at all time.
- Is aware of activities of other departments and respect specific rules and procedures.
- Provides support when necessary.
- Help the comprehension of general issues regarding social and political context through sharing of information
- Translate documents and/or interprets conversation when necessary
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract.
Activity rate: 50%
Contract duration: (6 months) with possibility to extend
Intended start date: March 2023.
Reports to (Hierarchical): Team supervisor or Medical referent
Reports to (Functional): Field – Medical referent, Capital – Medical coordinator
Job Family: Medical
Supervises (Function): None
Females only are welcomed to apply as this position is in SRH department
Education Literacy essential.
Experience None is required.
Languages Mission language desirable and local language essential.
Knowledge Essential knowledge of basic mathematics
- Stress Management
How To Apply
Please fill the application form https://forms.office.com/e/YN7Q9ETjKu
Please submit any relevant certificate.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Preference will be given to local candidates
DEADLINE TO SEND APPLICATION: Saturday February 25, 2023 (5:00 pm)
Deadline : 2023-02-25source: NCCI