This is a senior subject matter expert (SME) role to support the Maintenance Superintendent in the maintenance of all rotating equipment on the site. The candidate must be able to provide SME knowledge, experience, and leadership for this role.
Utilize their broad range of skills and experience: –
- Lead and manage routine and major services on Reciprocating gas compressors and Reciprocating Gas Engines.
- Root Cause analysis investigations
- Provide SME expertise and Knowledge.
- To ensure maximum uptime and reduce business losses.
- Execute strategies developed by the Maintenance Excellence Manager
- Create and implement safe, reliable, efficient plans for rotating equipment maintenance.
- Introduce condition monitoring technologies.
- Provide input for rotating equipment budget.
- Coach and assess junior technicians
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and drives implementation of the maintenance plan and drives performance improvements.
- Leads all reciprocating rotating equipment maintenance, corrective maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Leads major overhauls and interventions on reciprocating rotating equipment.
- Extensive experienced in fault finding on reciprocating rotating equipment
- Extensive experienced in overhauling reciprocating rotating equipment
- Develops reliability plans for all rotating equipment
- Ensure all activities undertaken by the maintenance team are following the CreDan and regulatory HSSE standards.
- Deploy condition monitoring tools and methods to improve reliability.
- Improve equipment reliability and availability.
- Drive production improvement for plant through investigation of losses and deep understanding of rotating equipment performance.
- Deliver main equipment overhauls against agreed plan and costs.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a senior rotating equipment maintenance position in the oil & gas industry on reciprocating rotating equipment, specifically gas engine compressor packages stated above.
- A minimum of 5 years leading teams in maintenance and overhauls.
- Comprehensive troubleshooting of technical issues a must Subject matter expert (SME) in maintenance techniques on gas engines and gas compressors and associated equipment.
- Proven tuning and setting up of gas engines and gas compressors
- Mechanical Technical Institute educated.
- Preferred candidate will have in-depth Waukesha 275GL experience, Caterpillar 3500 and 3600 series experience, and Ariel gas compression experience along with major overhauling experience.
- Preferred candidate shall have extensive knowledge of the Waukesha’s-Ariel Compressor Package
- Mechanical and ancillary systems and shall have an in-depth knowledge of the operations and controls of packages.
- Preferred candidate shall have extensive knowledge of the Waukesha’s-Ariel Compressor Package, Mechanical and ancillary systems, and shall have an in-depth knowledge of the operations and controls of packages.
- Preferred candidate shall have extensive knowledge of the Caterpillar 3600 series-Dresser Compressor Package, mechanical and ancillary systems, and shall have an in-depth knowledge of the operations and controls of packages
Senior Specialist,Talent Acquisition
PO Box 211, Corniche Al Buhaira, Sharjah, UAE
Careers : https://www.crescentpetroleum.com/career-opportunities/
Follow Us: https://www.crescentpetroleum.com/news-page/
To apply for this job please visit New%20URL.