- Provide reports and information for supervision & management in order to drive mandatory training and competence compliance progress
- Create reports and monitor on Training Matrix compliance management (incl. client specific reports)
- Provide standardized reporting on competence progression
- Provide the business with support and advice on technical training and competence matters
- Provide feedback to the Region T&C Lead on training and competence frameworks in line with local business and industry requirements and
- Coordinate and support technical training and competence programmes
- Support internal and external competence assurance activities including audits
- Conduct training gap analysis
- Run accurate pre-employment mandatory certification compliance checks
- Provide contract T&C Coordinators with assistance to manage training requirement exceptions and deviations to mandatory certification requirements
- Monitor the renewal of expiring certification and initiate escalation where appropriate.
- Update the Training & Competence Management Systems – including training records data entry, competence portfolios, etc.
- Source external training providers, agencies and accredited bodies where necessary to meet.
- Legislative and industry standard
- Typically requiressome Training & Competence experience, preferably in a highly regulated process industry
- Intermediateor advanced knowledgeof MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and to prioritise
- Clear understanding of technical disciplines and associated competencies
- Ability to analysedata and providerecommendations on findings
- Capabilityto advise and support on training and competence programmes
- Advanced level of competence in the application of standards, processes and procedures and how they are used in work execution.
- Knowledgeof applicable regulatory framework and associated legislation.
- Good interpersonal skills;interacts with others in a positive and professional mannerat all times.
- Problem solver that is curiousin their approach
- Attention to detail
- Demonstratesintegrity and honesty , Flexible, adaptable and open minded.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit New%20URL.