Oil and Gas Job Search Ltd
▪ Define the best transportation and customs scheme, related feasibility and costs according to actual Projects requirements.
▪Supervise/manage and ensure that Shipping and Customs activities are actually carried out in an efficient and safe manner, within allocated budget in compliance with Projects plans and requirements
▪ Guarantee an overview of available resources in terms of competences, ability, assuring their optimal use
▪ Supervise/manage transport and customs formalities of Saipem purchased materials/Saipem and Subcontractors own equipment/ Company Provided Items, from the delivery point agreed in relevant contracts or indicated in relevant TR/TO, up to required destination.
▪ Support the Tendering department and/or any other function involved in the supply chain process to define best transportation scheme, assess feasibility and provide for related budget
- During both tendering and execution phase, define proper overall Project Customs scheme according to Project fiscal organization/ Vendor location & materials country of origin/Customs and fiscal regulations in the country of operation
- Support the Procurement function in defining the best contractual delivery terms, provide transport costs to align vendors/subcontractors offers, prepare packing specification and shipping instruction to enable Expediting & Inspection department to properly manage the actual goods supply
- Liaise with Expediting & Inspection department, once goods are available and released for collection, to timely arrange for the shipment to destination.
- In coordination with Logistics function define the Project Shipping instructions and ensure related distribution through the Shipping & Customs Network to all the transport offices involved.
- Support the Insurance department and ensure proper notification when the value of a shipment exceed the Corporate Insurance deductibles and/or when a damage occurs during transportation.
- Review and approve Scope of works, Purchase Requisitions and Technical Bid Evaluations relevant to Transport Frame Agreements.
- Manage Transport Agreements and monitor their utilization, approve related AfS/ WO within power of attorney limit and authorize SE/Progress Report.
▪ Ensure the retrievable archive of documents relevant to shipping and customs activities
- Review and approve Scope of works, Purchase Requisitions and Technical Bid Evaluations relevant to single dedicated shipments. Once awarded, manage related transport contract during execution up to completion.
▪ Ensure the required information flows toward the competent Functions for liquidated damages and prices revision
- Assign Shipping & Customs Coordinators to Projects and ensure the support of an adequate number of Shipping & Customs officers, if required, outsourced through the Shipping & Customs Network
- Participate to the process of vendors qualification
- Provide adequate feedback and reporting on actual Owners, freight forwarders and customs brokers performances
To apply for this job please visit oilandgasjobsearch.com.