Shull for Employment Solutions
Shull for Employment Solutions is looking for a Marketing Assistant to work for one of the international clients at Baghdad
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and customer insights to identify market trends and customer needs.
- Executing sales trainings on site in different cities in Iraq and preparing content for successful new product launches.
- Translate short texts from English to Arabic to be used in product artwork.
- Hosting the Turkey team during Iraq visits, doing translations in the field, and driving them between cities when necessary.
- Understanding customer needs and being able to communicate effectively to address inquiries or concerns is valuable, especially in customer-focused marketing roles.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and handling correspondence.
RequirementsPlease only apply if you have the requirements we are requesting. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be automatically rejected.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Fluency in English, Arabic or Turkish language is a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Driving license and travelling with the Turkish between cities team when needed.
- Experience in marketing in the domestic appliance sector is highly preferred. Marketing experience is a must.
- Ability to thrive in a small-scale company environment with a hands-on approach and intensive stakeholder management.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit shull.zohorecruit.com.