SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a candidate who can provide expert technical advice locally on the practical execution of a project within specific concepts and services. The candidate will work independently on site, on specifically identified key projects by planning, coaching and monitoring activities to ensure the coating specification is met, and the job is completed according to contract, customer’s and Jotun’s satisfaction.
This position is based in Iraq and reports directly to the Sales Manager – Decorative – Jotun MENA in Dubai – UAE.
- Act as concept/service specialist by interacting with customers and stakeholders, sharing information, and advising to ensure that the customer has received all necessary information concerning the application of products within the specialized concept/service.
- Assigned key projects by planning, coaching, and monitoring activities to ensure the coating specification is met.
- Carry out complaint surveys by conducting inspections relevant to the complaint, to compile an accurate, detailed report to support the investigation phase of the complaint process.
- Train internal and external applicators by holding practical and theoretical sessions and demonstrations, to ensure that the applicators are approved in applying the relevant concept/service product.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AND WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years of Technical Sales experience
- English and Arabic are essential.
- Willingness to travel domestically as per job needs.
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives.
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Continuous learning opportunities and training activities through on-the-job training and our in-house learning.
- Career development opportunities across multiple disciplines and geographies.
- Leaders who focus on engaging and enabling their team, proven by consistently high employee feedback scores.
- A supportive and inclusive company culture where you can be your authentic self.
- A focus on having fun together through team buildings and social activities.
Jotun MENA L.L.C
CLOSING DATE (dd.mm.yyyy):
WHO WE ARE
Jotun’s story in the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa) began in 1962, and has grown to include 18 legal entities committed to achieving success and growth of the Jotun Group. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun MENA, established in 2008, is the trading arm for Jotun in the MENA region. With a product range spanning four segments (decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings) in countries including Iraq, Jordan, Nigeria, Tanzania, Lebanon, Senegal and Ghana, we have established a leading position in the market over the years. We aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in the region through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
Jotun’s company culture welcomes and values differences in people. Our more than 10,200 employees on all continents represent 90 nationalities, four generations and diversity of professions, gender, abilities, ethnicities, beliefs, cultures etc. We are committed to represent the societies we operate in, promoting equality, equity and zero-tolerance for discrimination.
If you are applying to a position and require any additional support in the interview process, please let us know how we can accommodate this.
If you think that this role is what you could be doing next, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit New%20URL.