GardaWorld Federal Services
- Perform routine guard services.
- Provide advanced emergency medical care to contractor personnel
All candidates must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
- Be able to pass the medical and physical requirements outlined in the contract.
- Meet all standards as required by the contract.
- Have a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
- Obtain and hold a Secret Security Clearance (current, active clearance preferred).
- Must possess current and active National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians certification as an AEMT.
- Must possess current approved CPR professional rescuer or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS), ACLS, and advanced trauma training credentials (i.e., International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) or Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or equivalent).
- Must have successfully completed the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) course, or an equivalent tactical trauma course of at least 16 hours duration, within the last ninety (90) days.
- A minimum of three (3) years of prehospital emergency medical services experience at the AEMT or paramedic level. While the Government may accept military service as a medical provider (including special operations units) to satisfy this requirement, the Government will not accept service in which a non-medical provider (infantryman, vehicle operator, clerk, etc) provides medical first response as an ancillary duty in satisfaction of this requirement. Work experience in a hospital or clinic setting does not satisfy this requirement.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical and physical examination, drug screen, and psychological examination. Additionally, all candidates will be required to complete a paid pre-deployment training course.
Work Environment and Location:
The position is located in Baghdad, Iraq. Furnished housing will be provided. Travel to and from the Work Location will be provided.
Employees may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
The physical demands listed below, though not fully inclusive, are that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time. The employee is frequently required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
GardaWorld and its family of companies is an EOE // Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification program.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.