Valiant Integrated Services
- Provide operational, administrative, and management oversight to all Valiant and subcontractor linguists in the assigned area of operation.
- Manage day-to-day actions to ensure Valiant is providing quality service and support to the customer in the assigned area of operations.
- Communicate any new changes, requirements, concerns, and issues to the Task Order Program Manager
- Ensure that all customer requests are forwarded to the Task Order Program Manager and the customer is maintained aware of the request status
- Conduct daily meetings with the customer to ensure that expectations are appropriately managed and that all requirements defined by the SOW are met.
- Coordinate with the customer to support linguist schedules and travel
- Ensure the linguist’s health, morale, and welfare requirements are met
- Ensure linguists adhere to established customer regulations and standards of conduct
- Ensure that linguists adhere to work schedule and all administrative procedures and requirements
- Handle administrative matters concerning the linguists
- Other duties as assigned
- An active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field OR Military experience achieving a grade of E 8 or higher.
- Three years of management experience (military or civilian)
- Familiar with military customs, courtesies, and procedures
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to work long hours for extended periods
- Work and travel in austere environments
- US citizen with current U.S. passport
- Must be able to work in a sitting position for eight or more hours per day.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Must be able to travel to job locations by automobile and commercial airline.
- Must be able to wear appropriate chemical and ballistic protective gear as required in a war hazard zone.
- Experience managing linguist personnel
- Important note: the Government requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for this program before deploying. Therefore, a requirement of this position is the ability to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.