Eni International Resources Ltd
IRC224737 – DOCUMENT CONTROL EXPERT
At Eni, we are looking for a Document control expert within Eni Iraq in Dubai – UAE (5/2), then Basra – after Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for receiving the documents, uploading, and distributing them according to Distribution Matrix for Company Approval/Information, send back comment sheets to Contractors/Vendors
As a member of the Development Project Manager department at Eni Iraq B.V, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling the issued documentation and the formal communications, organizing the information systems related to documentation management.
- Opening a dedicated EDAM site and SharePoint site(s)
- Giving access to the involved Company Personnel and managing the accesses along the project phases.
- Upload in EDAM and SharePoint the necessary data (Document List, Distribution Matrix)
- Monitoring document physical progress and prepare reports.
- Issuing alerts for the overdue documentation
- Providing training and support to EDAM and SharePoint users
- Ensuring that all Project documentation produced is by Company requirements (e.g. check the correctness of document title block, coding, etc.)
- Expediting consignment/return of documents.
- Sending and receiving official communications (letters, etc) to/from Contractors/Vendors
- Uploading the final revisions of the Project documentation into the Company repository MyDoc
- Migrating EDAM Closed sites into the Company repository MyDoc with support from the HQ team
- File all the Project engineering documentation in paper and electronic archives, including the as-built documents modified in the field
- Handover of the final documentation to the Client
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- experience in oil and gas projects
- Experience in Document Management, preferably in the Oil and gas industry.
- Education preferable in Secondary Level Technical (degree preferred)
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Intermediate knowledge of the local language (if required)
- Familiarity with the document control programme/applications (expedition, EDM, Openkm, etc.)
- Oil and gas surface production facilities
- HSE Management in Eni upstream operations
- Project Management basic course (Total Project Management)
Dubai – UAE (5/2), then Basra – Iraq b2b position (28/28)
Dubai – UAE (5/2), after Basra, Iraq Rotation 28/28
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.