Eni International Resources Ltd
IRC224227 – INSTRUMENT & CONTROL COMMISSIONING SPT
At Eni, we are looking for an Instrument & Control Commissioning SPT within Eni Iraq B.V in Zubair Oil Field – Basra (Iraq). You will be responsible for providing specific expertise relevant to the Field Construction and commissioning activities of instruments for all the facilities planned for construction under the Oil and gas Project development. Reviewing and approving detailed Instrumentation construction/commissioning drawings and interfacing with other disciplines in the development of the overall project plan.
As a member of the Project Development department at Eni Iraq you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and commenting on all instrumentation documents issued by the EPC Contractors (e.g. technical reports, specifications, procedures, drawings, etc).
- Monitoring all Construction activities in accordance with Project ITP (Inspection Test Plan)
- Assessment of the compliance of instrument design documentation with ENI Corporate and International standards, and QA/QC specifications.
- Execution of in-house studies/or construction analyses and calculations as and when necessary.
- Interface with other project disciplines to ensure a smooth, reliable and timely flow of data and information.
- Reviewing and evaluating any proposals/requests for technical modification and providing technical support in decision-making.
- Providing technical assessment relevant to site queries submitted by Contractors.
- Developing documents for submission of reports to the client bodies as requested by his coordinator
- Validating documentation provided by main EPC Contractors.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- A degree in Electrical/Instrument Engineering or equivalent.
- experience in design and Construction of instrument systems of industrial facilities.
- Experience in design and construction compliance with HSE requirements.
- Experience in instrument system installation.
- Experience in fire detection and alarm systems design and installation.
- Full understanding of importance in executing team projects.
- Knowledge of computer-based engineering technical tools, AUTOCAD, Excel, Access, Words, Project, or equivalent packages.
- Ability to assist in management reviews of existing projects..
- Working knowledge of all relevant discipline codes and standards
- Fluency in English.
- Conversant with the standard computer software packages..
Zubair Oil Field – Basra (Iraq)
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.