NPA (Norwegian People Aid)
The Enumerators will work under direct supervision of the Data Analyst/ Report Writer and NPA MEAL team to evaluate an NPA project implemented in Anbar governorate. The work will involve conducting household interviews, Focus Group Discussions (FGDs) and other discussion with stakeholders through Key Informant Interviews (KIIs) in locations within Ana District. The Enumerators will need to coordinate the field work with NPA’s and partners team. This is to better understand the context, local market, and measure the success of the project. The work is temporary and the duration of the contract will not be more than seven days. The remuneration will be calculated based on actual daily work.
- Attend orientation on how to use the evaluation questionnaires and tools.
- Travel daily with the assessment team to pre-identified locations.
- Conduct focus group discussions.
- Conduct market assessment.
- Conduct household interviews with project beneficiaries.
- Conduct key informant interviews with local authorities and stakeholders.
- Correctly enter all data required showing no partiality.
- Verify the completion of data collection at the end of each interview.
- Upload collected data on daily basis using Kobo Toolbox software.
- Assist MEAL team in cleaning record through calling the interviewed households and verifying certain information.
- Conduct oneself with respect in all work with NPA, treating all persons (IDPs and other team members) with dignity and professionalism.
- Follow NPA security protocol and standard operational procedures at all times.
This is a field work job throughout Ana district, Al Anbar governorate, as directed by NPA’s MEAL Department.
– Some basic knowledge about conducting assessments (needs assessment/base-line/ end-line/monitoring).
– Knowledge about assessment software such as Kobo, ODK, etc.
– Protection knowledge, or worked with displaced communities.
– Good understanding about the Iraqi context and displacement issues.
– Ability to verbally translate English to Arabic and vice versa.
– Able to work and travel extensively to the field on daily basis.
– Work discretely and professionally.
How To Apply
Applicants may submit their CVs with their contact details and telephone number to: [email protected] before closing date February 11th, 2023.
Please mention the vacancy title: Ana-Enumerator in subject box of your email, CVs received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only CVs in word or PDF format will be accepted. Any links to CVs will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.