Public Aid Organization
Qualification and Requirement:
- BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- 3+ years related work experience in NGOs
- Proficient computer skills, mainly MS suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding financial and analytical reporting and research skills
- Proficient with cash handling according to the internal cash management
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Arabic is an advantage.
- Soft skills:
- Problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions
- Outstanding communication skills, including excellent diplomacy skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Analytical skills and proven organization and methodical skills
- Strong interest in the context and strong commitment to humanitarian work and principles.
- Ability to withstand pressure
The position will be based in Salahdin /Tooz office with frequent travel to Tikrit, Shirqat and Erbil.
Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit and public utility organization. It works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium. PAO established in 1992 well rooted and present with offices in all Iraq.
Roles and responsibilities
- Gathering and collecting all the financial data and information, to verify whether it has been accurately entered in the system, to monitor and retrieve the financial details whenever there is a need.
- Creating and managing budgets to exacting detail per the unique specifications of various partners and the specific needs of each.
- Improve and maintain financial management policies, systems, structures and procedures including procurements and expenditures, inventory, requisition and record-keeping systems.
- Ability to transform ideas, high-level operations requirements, strategies, organizational standards and best practices into financial action plans.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning in term of grants/fund management standards.
- Preparation of grants management tools through budget planning, budget trackers and cost allocations among multiple budgets and funds.
- Seeking out methods for minimizing financial risk to the organization through updating cash flow on the ongoing receivable and payables from various budgets.
- In collaboration with the HR, preparing monthly payroll and wages and enters into finance system
- Providing support in budget preparation and designs for new proposal and drafting of relevant documents.
- Ensuring timely completion of the assigned accounting tasks that are in accordance with the outlined policies and procedures.
- Being present at various meetings, to address the issues, provide appropriate guidelines for improvising the process, and to identify opportunities for enhancement
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via a link:
In order for an application to be considered valid, PAO only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note that the Deadline: 18 Feb 2023.
Deadline : 2023-02-18source: NCCI