Public Aid Organization
Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit, and public utility organization. It works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium. PAO was established in 1992 well-rooted and present with offices in all of Iraq.
PAO is Looking for Coordinator At Salahdin Office/Tooz
- Perform monitoring for all project activities to ensure proper implementation and that all project activities are implemented according to the project quality benchmarks.
- Under the supervision of line manager ensure that all planned activities are implemented on time, within the budget, according to quality standards and as per the project work plan;
- To regularly update on project’s progress and to timely inform about issues related to the project and propose solutions to further implementation.
- Coordinate in the field all Child protection related activities with Child protection stakeholders.
- Participate regularly in the cluster meeting.
- Support community mobilization and sensitization as well as actively support protection awareness raising activities with direct beneficiaries and wider local community;
- Participate in weekly / monthly reporting and planning meetings to ensure adherence to standards of care, quality PSS provision and reporting requirements are followed.
- Provide regular support to PAO staff/ implementing partner staff and guide them on their difference role and responsibilities.
The position will be based in Sala Al Din /Tooz.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree on social science (social work, psychology, sociology etc.). Professional training on education in emergency and early childhood development will be accepted in lieu of any other academic qualification.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with the position (Project Coordinator).
- Computer literate mainly in Microsoft Office package.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work in a challenging situation .
- Ability to cope and work under pressure
- Well-organized, self-motivated, solution oriented, independent and ability to work in a team
Excellent command of English and Arabic are required;
Any other language is an asset.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via a link:
In order for an application to be considered valid, PAO only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note that the Deadline: 18 Feb 2023
Deadline : 2023-02-18source: NCCI