TDH (Terre des Hommes) - Italia
- Conducting routine check-ups, such as Pap tests and pelvic exams, to screen for reproductive health issues
- Diagnosing and treating a variety of gynecological conditions, such as infections, cancers, and menstrual disorders
- Prescribing medications and other treatments for gynecological conditions
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, such as ultrasound or biopsy, to diagnose and monitor conditions
- Counseling patients on birth control options, including prescription of contraceptives and fitting for intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Performing routine prenatal care and monitoring the health of both the mother and fetus during pregnancy
- Assisting with childbirth, including performing cesarean sections or other surgeries as needed
- Managing menopause and hormonal imbalances, including prescribing hormone replacement therapy
- Good knowledge on the family planning program
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals, such as obstetricians and midwives, to provide comprehensive care to patients.
- Organize awareness sessions on the health-related topics for the camp female in reproductive age.
- Junior with minimum 2-year experience or senior gynecologist with minimum 4-year experience, and certified by DoH – Erbil.
- Essential knowledge on computer literacy (word, excel) competencies.
- Ability to work with multi – disciplinary and Multi – cultural beneficiaries.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Fluency spoken and written in Arabic and English languages required. Knowledge of Kurdish language is a plus.
How To Apply
Send an up-to-date CV to: [email protected]
Please specify “Gynecologist – Erbil” in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline : 2023-02-19source: NCCI