Public Aid Organization
Public Aid Organization –PAO; is a non-governmental, independent, non-profit and public utility organization. It works according to its humanitarian values in order to improve and settle the principles of human rights, establishing a developed civil society. This will be done by carrying out the developing and permanent programs and projects as it is guided by the United Nations’ declaration concerning the third millennium. PAO established in 1992 well rooted and present with offices in all Iraq.
PAO is Looking for Logistic officer –Salahdin Office/Tooz
- Procurement of office supplies,
- Asset management, maintenance of Office.
- Maintain inventory of office stationery etc.
- Prepare documentation of legal proceedings.
- Design, implement and maintain system for controlling usage of vehicles and timely repair and maintenance, including daily check of vehicles logbooks, fuel etc.
- Ensure it service and upkeep is managed on time (ensure that all office computers have up-to-date software and are thoroughly protected against viruses)
- Arrange for office equipment repairs and maintenance and ensure everything is in good working condition
- Arrange logistics of staff travel.
- Efficient pick and drop arrangements for staff and visitors
- Process visitors’ approvals for international staff
- Organize events/trainings as needed/ requested
- Ensure all documentation is appropriately filed according to PAO standards.
- Manage repair and maintenance of office equipment, including computers, phones and printers
- Arrange and facilitate for visitors’ transportation, their arrival and visas clearance at Iraqi airports.
- Support logistics for all project activities
The position will be based in Sala Al Din /Tooz.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Required Qualifications and Experience
-University degree in social sciences, or equivalent combination of relevant training and practical experience;
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in social projects and livelihood sectors.
– Must be flexible with initiative and a team work spirit.
– Must have experience working in fast pace and dynamic environment.
-Communication skills with Authorities and Community Leaders.
-Ability to organize and run educational workshops for beneficiaries.
Excellent command of English and Arabic are required;
Any other language is an asset.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via a link:
In order for an application to be considered valid, PAO only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note that the Deadline: 18 Feb 2023.
Deadline : 2023-02-18source: NCCI