Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
- Understand the department’s business requirements and apply in the day-to-day work.
- Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders.
- Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
- Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
- Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item Catalogue.
- Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors. sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
- Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management Supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
- Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the coordinators/specialists.
Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
- Accurately complete the master data management form (contract/supplier/ item register)
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts.
- Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.
- Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required.
- Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries.
- Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
- Collect and organize data from projects and business units.
- Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies / Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
- Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders.
- Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained.
- Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager.
Process, Procedure and Policy
- Work with senior SCM teams to manage Internal customer satisfaction.
- Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs)
Control and Compliance
- Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
Required professional experience and Language:
- Two years of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field.
- Proven prior experience in Supply Chain in humanitarian sector.
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in computer literacy
- Ability to work in difficult, insecure and stressful conditions.
- English, Arabic and Kurdish languages.
Required Education, Training, License, Registration, And Certification
- Certification diploma in business management, Accounting / Procurement, and logistics
Travel and/or Work Environment
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of the time.
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
To apply for this job please visit worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.